[ptx] Seams

Nicolas Maurent nbowlinger at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 13 13:51:22 GMT 2003

I'm using hugin-20031125-1.i586.rpm (build locally) on a mandrake 9.2.

To get Tiff files and their Tiff masks, i stitch in 2 times:
- in a first step, i select 'Multiple TIFF' to get Tiff files
- in a second step, i select 'Multiple TIFF with Masks' to get Tiff masks

When hugin ask me a filename, i specify a string without any extension
(for example xxx_m for Tiff and xxx_mask for Tiff masks).

Nicolas.