[ptx] hugin website update

alexandre jenny alexandre.jenny at le-geo.com
Tue Dec 2 12:57:34 GMT 2003

> Cool, is this just for the preview and nona or for the
> optimisation stage too?

It's for nona and for hugin. We have to get rid of this method of
calculating things as it's really really slow. So the best is just rewriting
it.

> I suppose hugin is going to depend on PTOptimizer and
> PTStitcher for some time :-(.  The other day I found the
> decompiler listing I created ages ago from PTOptimizer, does
> anyone want it?  It doesn't look too complicated.

The PTOptimizer in asm ? Hum, I think it's easier to just start another one
from scratch. The optimization stage is quite easy if you have the
transformation, it's a standard minimum research function you can find in
the Numerical Recipies.

Alexandre