[ptx] stitcher -> nona

Pablo d'Angelo pablo at mathematik.uni-ulm.de
Mon Dec 1 12:18:23 GMT 2003

Hallo Kai-Uwe!

Kai-Uwe Behrmann schrieb am Montag, den 01. Dezember 2003:

> Hi,
> the multilayer thing should be fixed in cvs. It was related to not
> calculated alpha; due to an test? Pablo please see my comment. (Hope I did
> not brake anything else.)

Hmm, I cant try right now, but your change should lead to alpha channels
that are also 255 for pixels that are not used. I have changed that back in
the cvs.

the alpha image is always there, but only the parts that should be visible
are set to 255.

The code had another bug, that I fixed this morning (just before you started
to make changes, which lead to a corrupted alpha channel)

> The other thing was related to negative offsets. They are not allowed so I
> introduced two simple correction variables.

Ok, didn't know that. Hmm, have to check why negative offsets occur at all.

> Attached is a screenshot of natively written out multilayerd nona-tiffs.
> Very impressive. I had not the insider knowledge to do it as fast as You.

Well, I had the gimp plugin, to see which tags exist and make sense. So it
only took me a few hours.