PT colour correction (k)

Yili Zhao ylzhao at vip.sina.com
Fri Aug 22 18:43:42 BST 2003

Hi Pablo,
  the scene is very beautiful, and I hope one day I can travel at it.
  From the photoes I can notice the blending difference between no correction and correction clearly. If possible, may you also put the original images up?

> Last weekend I discovered that my Canon A40 saves only 26 pictures in
>exposure lock mode, it just doesn't save the next pics (probably it
>doesn't know what comes after Z...). To bad that I discovered that after
>I came back from my 9 hour hiking trip and not at the top of that 2000 m high
>mountain...
oh, it is terrible. What lens you use? Hope you will solve the problem soon. I get the nikon coolpix 4500 and nikon fc-e8 fisheye just now (for laboratory use), and I will take some photoes in EXPO garden. If you are interested in it, I can send some images to you ( I have no homepage, sorry).
 Thanks.

Yili