other stuff on sf

Juha Helminen juhe@nic.fi
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 11:56:53 +0200

I  uploaded last changes of gui made with BCB to sourceforge. I've
corrected most of known bugs (not problems with image readings and slice
optimizations have something that needs looking). Basic functions seem
to work well -- outlook/layout could be better.

Next task for me will be to learn how to use libtiff and libpng. It
thought to use same DLLs that Gimp uses.

When I start testing this in Linux I should start from installing of
Mandrake 8.2 or are there better distributions for development? I'm not
totally new for linux as started from kernel version 0.98. Now compiling
of kernel is not so easy, "too" much features ;-)

Juha