more fun compiling ptx

Bruno Postle bruno@postle.net
Sat, 25 May 2002 14:59:56 +0100

I noticed that there was some new stuff in the cvs, so I thought I'd
give compiling another go.

The ./mkbuild script works ok if I upgrade to the latest autoconf and
automake (I used redhat rawhide packages;  autoconf-2.53-4 and
automake-1.6.1-1)

./configure goes fine, but make fails at this point:

> In file included from xptview.cpp:35:
> xptview.ui.h: In method `void XptView::AddImagePushButton_clicked ()':
> xptview.ui.h:50: no matching function for call to `XptDoc::addImage
> (QString, QString &)'
> xptdoc.h:86: candidates are: void XptDoc::addImage (const QString &,
> const QString &, const QString &, const QString &)

It'll build and run if I comment-out line 50 like so:

   // doc->addImage(QString::number(row), imagePath);

Obviously this breaks something or other.

All the best.

--
Bruno